We are seeking to appoint Lunchtime Supervisors to join The Beacon.
Both permanent and short term contracts are available, open to all levels of experience and may appeal to students taking a year out.
Part time – 10:00- 14:00 Mon- Fri ( 20 hours a week, with the opportunity for additional hours by way of paid overtime.)
The successful applicant/s would be expected to work in a friendly, flexible and cohesive
manner with fellow Lunchtime Supervisors and other staff, contributing positively to the
lunchtime environment and supporting the pupil’s dining experience.
The main areas of responsibility are:
• Preparing for and supervising pupils at break time
• Organising and supervising pupils at lunchtimes
• Managing dining room routines
• Ensuring that pupils get enough food and refreshments
• Have total oversight of any allergies, food intolerances or religious beliefs which need
to be taken into consideration with the menu.
• Work with medical centre team, offering assistance to Medical Staff as required
• To work collaboratively with colleagues and other staff in the areas you are located
• To help enable fun and safe recreational activity during breaks
• To encourage good hygiene (handwashing etc.) and table manners
• To assist in the setting up and clearing away of activities/resources
• To assist any administrative tasks required
• To enforce good behaviour, discipline and manners at all times
• To follow school policies
• (To assist with clubs and wrap around care, if required and available)
• Enjoy working with children
• Able to work as part of a team
• Hard working
In all areas of school life, staff are expected to lead by example and demonstrate and uphold
the values that we wish the boys to learn.
Salary based upon School’s pay rate for Lunchtime Supervisors. Support staff pension benefit.
The Beacon is a remarkable school, and we seek remarkable people. We look forward to hearing